Thursday 8 September 2011

First Trip to Dipterocarp Arboretum FRIM









On September 8, 2011, I have arranged the first trip to Dipterocarp Arboretum, Forest Research Institute of Malaysia Kepong for DBK1A class. This is the first ever trip since Hari Raya break.


Me and my fellow DBK1A besides Dipterocarp Arboretum signboard.


It was the most joyful trip that I ever managed since the first batch (currently they are in third semester) in June 2010 academic session. Generally speaking, I do satisfied for their commitment, learning eagerness and the most important thing is they were managed to keep their attitude at a very professional level. Keep up the good behaviour!

I also impressed by the capability of this DBK1A class applying the key descriptions from theory class in real field trip experience. The way they identifying the bole characters make me feel all the sweats have been paid off. I really hope DBK1A will keep this momentum at high stake. However, it was a very joyful trip for the first time in this semester.

Remember, there is no victory without sacrifice!

With regard:
Mr. Zaril Faizal b. Zaral Gaffar
CW101 Course Lecturer
8 Sept 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts

terapi jiwa

terapi jiwa




My Blog List

@forest dweller

@forest dweller