Wednesday 15 June 2011


CONGRATULATION!
Congratulation! Congratulation to all my fellow short sem's students for completing their study. What an outstanding finished. A lot of memories remained in my mind after five crucial weeks struggling up to set the best for them. Somehow, I had a funny feeling that I'm felt quite sad to end up this May 2011 session after what we had been through together. I salute all my fellow short sem's student for their patience, guts and efforts to commit in this first ever program organized by me for Pulp and Paper Technology Course (C4411).

Not only they had the impact from this program, I also found myself the same thing like they do. I will missed all of the memories with Wendi, Faheem, Syazwann, Nuraini, Hanisah, Amirul, Arbain and Idzhar. No more on-line comments, assignments, quizzes and tests. I hope it will remains as a sweet memory between me and all of my fellow short sem's students.


(From left): Wendi, Arbain, Idzhar, Me(Lecturer), Amirul, Syazwann, Nuraini and Hanisah.

In this last post, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience ever since from the beginning until this program is completed and if any good things that can benefit your future please continue practising it. Never give up, never retreat and never surrender. I believe that you can simply achieves whatever you want in your life as long as you keep your commitment and discipline in the right track. You all make me proud! LONG LIVE WOODTECH!

C4411 - PULP AND PAPER TECHNOLOGY Course
Results for On-going assessment:
  1. Amirul Syafiq bin Zainuddin 70.
  2. Mohammad Syazwann bin Mohd. Salleh 66.
  3. Ahmad Faheem Islahi bin Ishar 67.
  4. Wendi bin Hasby 73.
  5. Nuraini binti Othman 66.
  6. Mohd. Arbain bin Mustafa Kamal 67.
  7. Muhammad Idzhar Hafifi bin Mohd. Ramli 68.
  8. Nor Hanisah binti Ramli 65.
Good luck for your final exam!
Don't forget to sit for your final as follows:
  1. Date: 20 June 2011.
  2. Time: 8.30 - 10.30 a.m.
  3. Venue: LA 201
A song for my fellow short sem's student:



Prepared by
Zaril Faizal bin Zaral Gaffar
Course Lecturer
15 June 2011



6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good team student..thank you my lecturer Zaril Faizal Zaral Gaffar...take care wish luck...
    assalamualaikum ( to all dbk cannot jealous!!!) heheh :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. xde nye nak jeles2 ehhhh.....kamik sentiasa akan brjumpa dgn encik zaril..^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. our next target is to success in 20 jun,,,,,hope we all can success,,,thank you for Zaril Faizal, my lecturer that have teach we all in 5 week with new idea in live,, we get improve our sutdy,,make how to study,, use all that time have been given,,, no waste time during doing the quiz or asg or test,,, thank a lot to my lecturer,Zaril Faizal Zaral Gaffar,,hope you will also success in live,,,wish luck for me and all short sem semester,,,

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks encik zaril :)

    ReplyDelete


Popular Posts

terapi jiwa

terapi jiwa




My Blog List

@forest dweller

@forest dweller