Friday 13 December 2013

Politeknik Kota Kinabalu Go Premier?


The only thing that make me feel so imbecile when every single time attending the monthly gathering is to hear everything that never change, low-ranked officer has to obey the rules at the same time all the "giant sharks" greedily eat the "ikan bilis" at will, you have to be honest, avoid corruption (f**k that bitches) and other "good" advices. Not a chance!

Not today mate! PKK's monthly gathering today really sparked me something that out of this world. While I'm enjoying our beloved Hj. Wan Mohd. Nasir speech, something has came to my attention. What is it matey? If I'm not misunderstood, I heard something very crispy and clearly that our Director said Politeknik Kota Kinabalu is the target for Primera polytechnic for this coming two or three years following the successful established of Politeknik Ungku Omar, Politeknik Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah and Politeknik Johor Bahru.

The quote is really surprised me and it is not come to my attention that Ministry of Education would announced this kind of explosive news so soon. Now I really understood why Hjh. Norehan (Academic Deputy Director) had pushed me and TBK's crew to the limit in making the Center of Technology (COT) something that we're all dreamt about come to reality.

When we are talking about getting premier, it is always refer to the development of niche area. Proudly to say, Wood Based Technology as we already know, is a niche area that is currently being developed at Politeknik Kota Kinabalu and it is the on-going efforts for the community benefit. I don't wanna to take it heavily at current stage unless it is really a dream that already comes true.

One thing for sure, if Politeknik Kota Kinabalu is set for the big thing as mentioned by the Director, I'll have my chance to fullfil my long-life dream, bringing the world to Woodtech Tribe at Politeknik Kota Kinabalu. This is what I'm trained for! GO FOR PRIMERA WOODTECH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts

terapi jiwa

terapi jiwa




My Blog List

@forest dweller

@forest dweller