Thursday 19 January 2012

Let The Kids Do Their Job








Yesterday, I received a phone call from my dad's house and it was my second daughter whose on the line. "Daddy! I'm very sorry because I'm no longer in 1 Brilliant class, from now on I was shifted into 1 Excellent class (the second ranked class)" she said to me very clear and loud. At the moment, I cannot afford to say anything, just a bit confuse. Then, when the ice just started to melt down, in very cool and loving tone, I said to my daughter, Farahiin, "No matter what class you're in, I don't bother as long as you eager to learn and capable of 4M (Mengira, Menulis, Membaca dan Menaakul) that are so enough for me!".

At present challenging "man eat man" world nowadays, there is no promise that you're too brilliant  or always in the first place while in the school hood will guaranteed you survival in the future. I just wanna deliver some good advice to other "too ideal parents" out there, give a room to our child to grow by their own capability instead of foster them to be the best or else you will get something unexpected end product in the future..just an opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts

terapi jiwa

terapi jiwa




My Blog List

@forest dweller

@forest dweller