Friday 13 April 2012

There And Back Again!


Fifteen the most survival days left me no chance to write in my blog. Shifting to a very new place has pushed me to the limit. This is what I'm trained ever since I left my university's life. Deeply from the bottom of my heart, I would like to express my gratitude to Allah S.W.T. for helping me to get survived in Sabah after a very tough test of time and my thanks extended to all my teachers at UiTM Jengka and Shah Alam for nurturing me to be a survivor.


The most thing I wanna say is I would like to dedicate my entire life serving my darling wife, children and parent for their keep on and on caring of me surviving the new environment in Sabah by constantly pouring me with cash and morale support. In the name of Allah, I would die to protect my family as Micheal Corleone always said to his wife.

Actually, there are lots to share with my viewers about my early experience in Sabah but I have to settle down many things here especially the future plan bringing all my family here. The task is not easier and I have to utilize all my knowledge and skills to ensure things are in correct line.

The real deal goes to my uncle or Pak Ndak and his family for a lot of aid since my first arrival until now. It wasn't anybody to find me a shelter, it wasn't anybody to get me a affordable rent car, it wasn't anybody to mow my backyard lawn if not for the effort of my uncle and his parent. May god bless them.

The main thing here that I have to get adapted real quick is to calibrate my routine with time. Just think about this, 6.00 o'clock in the morning at Peninsula Malaysia still in sleep mode, but here that time is no longer a sweet dream slot. Why? 6.00 o'clock here witnesses the very beautiful sunrise and daylight just look in for his routine duty shifting the night curtain.

I have a lot to tell my fellow viewer but always running out of time. Here I attached some of photos that portray the beauty of Kota Kinabalu, come on in "bah".

Sea view along the way to the office.

Mini Putrajaya, Sabah.

Suria Kota Kinabalu twin for Suria KLCC.

The classic type building in KK town center.

Wisma Merdeka is dead ahead.

Another shopping mall at Kota Kinabalu.

In the heart of the city.

One of the private college at Kota Kinabalu.

Sabah Port in the early morning.

Beautiful panorama on the way to the office.

Till then, have a pleasant day ahead. ADIOS ENTONCES MIS AMIGOS!
Written by Zaril Faizal bin Zaral Gaffar, Politeknik Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts

terapi jiwa

terapi jiwa




My Blog List

@forest dweller

@forest dweller