Wednesday 18 April 2012

The Beauties From The Creator

On my way to office, I had a very beautiful morning today by looking at the sunrise and this time I just can't hold into it from taking a very scenic moment that I ever experience ever since staying in Sabah.

Looking to the horizon when sunrise just about to begin is my way of life. That is because I love in peace, harmony and calmness in my living days. I really hate the hustles of city 's busy living and never ending traffic congestion. It makes my IQ going down by a second thinking about those hazards.






One real thing that I experience here is my journey to the office in the early morning is a moment of truly relaxation and you all should try some whenever coming to Sabah. This kind of ride is far too leisure compared to my old days travelling from Antara Gapi to Shah Alam. Enjoy the majestic creation of Allah that I've attached for ya'.

Written by:
ZARIL FAIZAL BIN ZARAL GAFFAR
Politeknik Kota Kinabalu,
Sabah.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts

terapi jiwa

terapi jiwa




My Blog List

@forest dweller

@forest dweller