Friday 27 April 2012

Beautiful Sunset At Kota Kinabalu


Ever since I had arrived at Kota Kinabalu, Sabah in the beginning of April seems boosted my desire to snap breathtaking sunset photos here. Every single day I attempt to snap photos of the sunset but timing is always against my planning.


At last, yesterday I really had my day when the moment of beauty spreads just in front of my own eyes. I really can't resist to take the photos one of our Almighty Allah's wisdom. I can't say even a single word when seeing the sunset moment here, very beautiful and amazing I must say, Subhanallah! One things that I must admitted that traffic congestion in Kota Kinabalu is the most relaxing cruises I ever experienced despite the flow is slow moving. Check this out!






I always wondered what is going to happen in the future if we are keep ignoring the importance of protecting our mother nature from her doom. Is it possible I may see this such a beautiful panoramic again and again in the future? Only god knows and eventually we, as human being always be the key of destruction and massacre. Think about it.

Written by,
ZARIL FAIZAL BIN ZARAL GAFFAR
Politeknik Kota Kinabalu,
Sabah.

1 comment:

  1. Playtech secures deal with leading Australian betting brand | JTM Hub
    Playtech has been an international gaming brand since 시흥 출장샵 2011. The company's 강원도 출장마사지 growth 삼척 출장샵 has 남양주 출장샵 seen 구미 출장샵 it become the leading online gambling brand in Australia.

    ReplyDelete


Popular Posts

terapi jiwa

terapi jiwa




My Blog List

@forest dweller

@forest dweller