Tuesday 29 November 2011

From Taiping With Love








26 - 28 Nov 2011 - Three days to be remembered in my entire life. The three most wonderful days having vacation with my beloved family to Taiping is something that money cannot afford to buy although it claims a cost. Actually, this trip is not in my planning schedule, it was all on my parent's who wanted to survey my newly promoted little sister's working area. That's all for the beginning.

Then, Me and my wife have something on the list, visit to Zoo Taiping & Night Safari and Pusat Eko-Pelajaran Hutan Simpan Larut Matang, Kuala Sepetang would do just fine. My babies screamed very happy when I broke it to them very gently. Coincidentally, I have a relative that stays at Taiping or Taman Bukit Mas as for sure. She is my auntie and I used to called her Acik Yong. We are quite close. Actually she just married to the ex-primary school headmaster's widower and moved here 4 years ago. Her husband's name is Hj. Redzuan bin Hj. Dahali and to us Pak Long is a rank's nickname as we have to respect it. Pak Long and Acik Yong have offered us to stay at their home, so we couldn't resist.

Thanks to Acik Yong and Pak Long who provided us with such a very comfortable facility. We arrived at Taman Bukit Mas at approximately 3.30 p.m. Nothing much we do upon arrival, only tired and hunger. After having a late lunch, I forced myself going to the toilet for bath. In the coolness of hilly residential terrain, I felled asleep as to get a fresh start tomorrow. End of the day 1.

The next day is a new chapter. I woke up so early today (27 Nov 2011) and my family did too. Today we are going to have a visit to Zoo Taiping and advance to Pusat Eko-Pelajaran Hutan Simpan Larut Matang at Kuala Sepetang. We arrived at Zoo Taiping so early as the entrance still close with several of their officers waiting to accept the early bird's visitors including me and my family. When the entrance opened, the moment of joy has just begun and I couldn't say my astonishing experiences with word, let the pictures tell thousand words.

La mia famiglia amorevole.

Me and my babies.


Aisyah and Farahiin.

(From left) Aisyah, Farahiin, Taqiyuddin and My Darling riding the tram.

My family in front of elephant's exhibit.

My family in front of flamingo's exhibit. 

My family in front of african savannah's exhibit.

My family in front of samber deer's exhibit.

My family in front of zebra's exhibit.

Me and my babies in front of dromedary camel's exhibit.

My family took a shot besides the Zoo Sentral signboard.

What a cool scenery of artificial waterfall.

My babies began to loose their energy.

My family in front of chimpanzee's exhibit.

My family in front of nilgai's exhibit.

Aisyah and Farahiin in front of Malayan sun bear's exhibit.

It's me.

Poor Zarif, getting tired after a long walk.

After having fun with a lot of animals, we traveled to Pusat Eko-Pelajaran Hutan Simpan Larut Matang, Kuala Sepetang as our next stop. We were very lucky because of rain seems never ending along they way here but everything just fine upon our arrival, thanks to Allah for blessing us. Actually we only managed to have a short visit because at last, the rains started to come down and we are hurried to get into the car. However, I had a chance to commemorate our visit with some photos. 

My family in front of welcome to Hutan Paya Laut Matang's signboard.

My family at walkaway that lead to the oldest and largest Rhizophora apiculata tree.

It is not against the rule bringing our beloved to this such precious formation.

My family in front of the oldest and largest tree in this area.

My family gave a special pose at the jetty.

At the jetty's entrance walkaway.

My family besides the main gate's signboard.

There is nothing much I would say about this two most memorable visits. I only able to deliver my expression via those photos. For me having a good time with a family is one of the purpose of this life. For a moment, I let the office stay behind, it is good once in a while! Enjoy la mia famiglia amorevole!!

Yours sincerely:
Zaril Faizal b. Zaral Gaffar
29 November 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts

terapi jiwa

terapi jiwa




My Blog List

@forest dweller

@forest dweller